Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Small is Big

Robert Brault said "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." But the problem is I took this advice too literally!

Not that I don't value what this sentence is supposed to mean in fact if you know me, I do that more than anything else, but here we are talking about tiny little things literally. Small toys, cars, animated movie characters, puppies, birds. I even had a tiny turtle as pet, the size of my palm, Yes I said I had. Not anymore! We better not get there. Little things fascinate me. It wont be surprising if you see me talking to a toy character, I know it shounds really silly but I guess I have not grown up yet!! And did i mention toy cars, Raghu once bought a remote controlled toy car for his nephew and the poor boy just had to play assistant to Raghu which meant stopping the car from banging in the wall, bringing it back from under the table/sofa and so on....he never got a chance to play with it. And why do you think I mention about Raghu here, because why should I alone sound silly, Its not just me who is a kid in the house ;)

Anyways, remember I mentioned about bringing Mr.Clumpsy home in one of my Dec post. So why not a photo shoot for him!

Ever so animated Mr.Clumpsy from the movie Smurfs!


We picked up  this car in India, it was supposed to sit on our car (the real car) dashboard, but now as Mr.Clumpsy owns it, we dare not touch it..


Ready to take on the world..


And Mr.Clumpsy obviously prefers the car over the scooter, after all there are less chances of falling down a car than a scooter. Don't forget he is clumsy and accident prone..


My in-laws thought there was only 1 kid in the family - my nephew. But their thoughts have changed after they saw these. :)




13 comments:

  1. Aww..Prachee these toys are so so cute! Even I own a small collection of Hot Wheels cars. Whenever I happen to enter any megastore or a toyshop, I have a strange attraction towards these cars and I end up buying one or maybe two!

    It's the fact that the small fidgety and childish child should not grow up inside you with time. Life becomes much easier then. Beautiful pictures and I loved the post. Glad to follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u liked it and thanks for following... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Lovely collection!
    MUJHE COOTER PAR JAANA HAI!!
    ABHI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Prachee
    do not worry you guys are not the only ones...both me and my husband do such things..we enjoy all the smaller things in life...just about yesterday we bought these cute ceramic shoes which are roughly the size of my palm.. celebrating the small events and happenings of ones life is the best way to live as per me and my husband :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes, I completely agree and its these little pleasures of life that matter!

      Delete
  5. Prachee
    Mr.clumpsy is very cute and just loved his car and ofcourse little things are precious in our life..I too love to capture little things,little moments in my camera loved the post its cuteeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for stopping by my blog and liking the post.. :)

      Delete
  6. Awww, these are really really cute! Lovely photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mujhe bhi chahiye, mujhe bhi khelna hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaawww.. these are sooooooooooooo cute!! I love the scooter..

    ReplyDelete