Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Did you just say 'Miss Versatile'?

 My first award here! Remember in my last post I mentioned I like participating in random contests and winning. But this was even without participating. WOW! I was given this by  Sangry Words. Thanks Sangeeta, I m really touched! :)

 Well the Versatile Blogger award rules are simple.
- Add a picture of the award in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Thank the award giver & link it back to him/her.
- Select 15 other bloggers that you want to share the” The Versatile Blogger” award to.
 

Seven things about me!
1) I totally hate being late, I prefer being 15 mins early but not late.
2) I think a lot. It has reduced considerably, but I think (again!) I must have belonged to the Pluto or Socrates family in my past birth
3) I often forget what I am talking about in the middle of conversation
4) I hate sleeping during the day unless somebody puts a gun to my head, I feel its waste of time
5) I learnt playing Tabla for around a year when I was in 2nd std, but was not really interested in it.
6) I love eating fresh peas, raw & uncooked. Infact many other vegetables too
7) I always give benefit of doubt, better than presuming things

Blogosphere is full of talented and passionate bloggers. Coming across a new one everyday is not rare. But these are just a few I have discovered so far and are on my favourites list. I share my award with them  :)

14 comments:

  1. Thank You so much Prachee! I'm really really happy that I got this award from you!
    But But you put the spelling of my blog name wrong, correct correct! :D
    "Sentimientos"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations :)
    the best thing about these awards that they help in knowing the blogger better :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Prachee - you made my day! I'll do the 7 things abt me ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Prach!! But I don't have 15 blogs on my list to award this to :( Will start adding in a few

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you still deserve it ... sorry I forgot to add you on my list ...

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the Award Prachee. Much Appreciated! How have you been, loved your photo contest pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, well they were not exactly the photo contest pictures but the pictures were clicked while enjoying the win! aftereffects u see ;)

      Delete
  7. hi prachee, nice blog.... best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and liking it, much appreciated

      Delete
  8. Congratulation on the award...your photography is very beautiful...and I love that scooter in your previous posts...

    ReplyDelete